Recycling & Solid Waste

The Carlton County Zoning and Environmental Services Office operates the Transfer Station, Household Hazardous Waste Facility and Recycling Centers. We have programs for the collection and disposal or recycling of:

  • Construction or demolition debris
  • Household garbage
  • Household recyclables
  • Appliances
  • Christmas lights and trees
  • Electronics
  • Food waste
  • Mattresses
  • Medical sharps
  • Tires
  • Unwanted medication
  • Used oil and oil filters
  • Brush
  • Grass clippings and leaves



Facebook website

Pinterest website