Where are real estate property forms available?

Minnesota Uniform Conveyance Blanks are available from:

The staff in this office/department are not attorneys licensed to practice law in this state; therefore, the staff are not allowed to draft legal documents, give advice on legal matters, which includes real estate matters. 

The staff will provide a detailed rejection list when a presented document does not meet recording requirements. 

Show All Answers

1. Where are real estate property forms available?
2. Where do I find my property information?
3. How do I obtain a copy of recorded documents or my Certificate of Title?
4. How do I calculate State Deed and Mortgage Registration Tax?
5. What is a standard document?
6. What needs to be on a document for recording purposes?
7. What form(s) do I need to change my name (marriage/divorce)? How do I add a person to the ownership/title?
8. Where can I get a plat map?